<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

And I thought I was doing pretty well, all things considered.

The database is down, so I have a bit of free time on my hands today until they get things straightened out.
I'm getting a bit ahead of the game with the notes for this release, as a direct result of staying in the office late every day last week. I really should do it more often. But now that Maria is home, there will be other things to occupy my time. The company will just have to understand. (The odds of that happening? Too small to calculate.)

There are a thousand things I want to say to you, and I find myself hesitating. I don't know what you want to hear. Everything? Nothing? What?

I'm glad you had a good time. Cruising is one of the most relaxing things I have ever found. I'm sorry you didn't feel well part of the time. But I am sure it was just one of those passing things, and won't stop you from enjoying your vacations in the future.

Just got your email. Makes me smile every time your name comes up on the screen.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?