<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Any number of things on the agenda this morning.

The boss spent yesterday talking to a vendor from India about oursourcing writing jobs. She has already told me mine will be one of the first to go. Just because of what I work on. (Joy.)

Spouse has suddenly decided that I have been spending 16 hour days in the office just to avoid being at the house. And he hopes I won't continue to do so after Maria gets home.
A. I have a deadline. He knows this.
B. My job is on the line. I have been hanging on by my fingernails for a couple of years. He knows this too.
C. Okay, part of it is that, but geez, the other things are true too.

I have to get out of this line of work. It is what gave me the damned ulcers in the first place.

Talk to you later.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?