<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Camera ordered. You will have the software, and the rest is up to you, I guess. I'll certainly have to rearrange the room. I have a dedicated dsl line, so access won't be a problem. I had thought of just doing the regular web cam, but those are accessable by anyone so I decided that in this case discretion was the better part of valor, and the fewer people who can access it, the better.

As I work with people whose favorite passtimes include internet anything, it just seems smarter to do it this way.

And this way, I have no control over what you decide to look at, or when. And unless you tell me, I won't ever know if you're watching or not. I guess I had better behave, huh?

Or not... I'm still looking forward to that spanking.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?