<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Evidently you are the only man left who reqads. Well, that isn't exactly true, there was one man in the bookstore. He was reading. Things were a little different at the gym, though. A young (very young) man offered me a bite of his burrito. I'm not sure I feel comfortable walking around half-naked there any more. It was strange, to say the least.
And that was after I managed to fall off the treadmill. Yes, I know. I need to be paying attention. I took my hands off the bars, because I wanted to scratch my wrist, and the next thing I knew, one of my feet no longer had anything under it. Oops. Luckily I caught myself, but I really do need to watch what I'm doing. Only a few snickers. This was followed by the gentleman with the burrito (I still think that was strange) and then the walk through the deserted parking lot to the car.

The fall from the treadmill was precipitated by the fact that instead of thinking about where my feet were, I was thinking about where I wanted your hands to be.

And I did catch the change to the third party limit. I can live with that, provided you don't leave me alone with anyone. And preferably you'll be holding my hand the whole time.

I'm still working on the wording, but hopefully by the time you get to read this I will have a draft of that document for you.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?