<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Good morning.

I owe you an apology again. I've been blathering on about what I am going to wear when I go out with Beth, and when I go to see our mutual friend, when we both know what needs to happen is that I bring a selection og things and you will decide what is appropriate for those occasions. Too used to makein these deisions just based on my own comfort level. I am sorry.

I am trying. I did find a way to include the stockings and no panties look into the affair I attended yesterday,. We wound up coming home early because the woman we rode out there with had a problem with her knee, but it was a good day for the most part.

I am hoping you received nothing but good news on your return, and that your family is all doing better.

Soon, I hope.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?