<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Hello again, my friend.

Tonight I made myself come just thinking about you wanting me. But that was always the biggest turn-on. The very idea that you might want me again, or still, is almost more than I can take. It propells me to keep trying when I might otherwise give up. It makes me masturbate with various kitchen items, one of which has a nicely rounded handle. And it makes me have orgasms sitting in the office reading your emails.

Tonight I gave myself an orgasm rubbing my clit, fucking myself with the spoon handle. Imagining your hands on me, your dick inside me. Harder and faster, until I couldn't wait any longer. And then I slid it gently inside my ass, pushing just a bit, twisting,
Then a bit more, and soon I was pushing back onto it as well. It felt so good inside me, almost like having you there. I wanted to keep it there forever, to feel you inside me all the time. I can't think of anything I want more than for you to have meant every word you wrote. I want you to be in me everywhere, all the time. I want to feel you, to know that you are with me. In me. A part of me.
And that I am a part of you. That you know I would do anything for you. Anything with you.

That I want you to be the one fucking my ass. And my cunt. And I want to feel you while we go out, and while we dine, and while we dance. I want you inside me all those times.

And these are the things I dream of.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?