<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Hello.

I'm at a loss to explain this, but after years of being completely indifferent to sex of any sort (I know you might find that difficult to believe, but it is true. Boredom will do that to me.) I now find that I think of almost nothing else.
I must have pictured our meeting a hundred different ways. I have no idea what you will do or expect me to do, but I am hoping that at some point it will involve touching me in some way. Because if you don't touch me fairly soon, I may just burst. And it doesn't matter how you touch me. Shake my hand, grab my wrist, kiss me, bite me, suck my nipples, spank me... just touch me.
Much as I want to feel you inside me, and believe me, that thought keeps me up at night, I think I could be happy for the rest of my life if you just reach out and take my hand.

And once again I have company, so I will have to return to my imagination, and talk to you tomorrow. You will, of course, be with me in spirit as I shop for pretty things and go play at the beach.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?