<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Hi there, man who makes me wake up smiling every morning.

I think that's a good thing to call you, as calling you by your name, here, is out of the question. And it is so descriptive, too.

I'm practicing with my shoes, as I am alone in the house for the first time in who knows how long. I have a zipper to put into the formal, and then I'm done. And believe me, the next one is being made over the Christmas vacation. (we get a week off between Christmas and New Year's.)

The next one has to be large enough to be worn with a hoop. I'll have to send you a picture of that one.

But that is more than enough about my day. What about you? You spend so much time making sure I'm happy - what makes you happy? Not fairly happy, or happier. What makes you wake up smiling? One of your oldest friends wants to know.

And yes, I know the old saying. This cat is willing to take the risk.

I'm thinking of the butterfly skirt for tomorrow. It floats nicely. But it is conservative enough that I can wear it to my practice tomorrow afternoon. I'll have to dig up a decent shirt to wear with it, though. I own at least a hundred t-shirts, and never wear any. I've switched to button down shirts and blouses, but I only have a few, and only one in white. I think that may be my next purchase, if you approve.

I believe the zipper is calling me. Talk to you soon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?