<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Hi There.

By now, you are halfway to Canton. I've just arrived in the office, and changed into my shopping clothes. I'm not sure if I reported that I had gotten one of the demi bras when I went out last weekend, but I did. In black. I thought that it might be a good choice for tonight's shopping trip.

Not a lot of support. I'm bouncier than I had expected. Although with a D cup, you really cannot expect half a bra to do much to fight gravity. So not entirely surprising, but still, a little strange for the office. Thank goodness today is a day most people work at home. (I would, but I can't get anything done there. With Maria and her friends and spouse there it is just too noisy.)

I'm having mixed feelings about the punishment. I know it is not going to be comfortable, to say the least, as medium has evidently gotten larger since I last shopped for this sort of thing. On the other hand, I am anxious and excited to be doing this for you. And to have this multi-part report waiting for you when you get home.

All in all, I think anxious and excited is winning out over dread. And yes, that includes the having to interact with strangers at the store. I'll let you know if there is any parking to be had within a six block radius of the place. (The odds are against it.)


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?