<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 06, 2004

Hi.

Okay, I lied. I couldn't wait until morning for this. It always takes longer than I expect it will. I keep finding myself giving up, or feeling like giving up, and then continuing because I know you want that orgasm. Not that I don't, but I work at it for you where I never did for myself.

I can't tell you how difficult it is being quiet, though. I was biting my lip trying not to wake her (she can sleep through the smoke alarm, but you never know) when all I wanted to be doing was screaming for you to touch me, to fuck me, to fill me. Imagining you is what gets me off. Thinking of being with you, under any circumstances, for any amount of time. God, to hold your hand across a table over coffee. That might be enough to last a lifetime. Or it could set me up to never be able to concentrate on anything else again. But that is a risk I will be delighted to take.

As I said, risk is sexy.

So are you.

Sleep well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?