<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

I left the office after I emailed you, and went to the corner of Montgomery and Sacramento. (I work on Montgomery, as you know.) I took the #1 Muni bus headed west, uphill, from that corner to the corner of Polk and Sacramento. It is about a 12 minute trip. (By bus. The hills would have taken at least 30 minutes to walk.)
The bus was crowded, although I did get a seat. I had to climb over someone to get off at Polk, and my skirt was stuck to my skin, and (of course) had managed to ride up to the pont that it was at least four inches above the knee, and possibly five.

I hopped off the bus, and headed back to the corner of Polk and Sacramento so I could find the store. Ah - there it was. On the other side of Polk, and about three doors from the corner. About now I am starting to become uncertain - was I going to be able to make myself go in? Yes, but only because the alternative, well, there is no alternative. Not one I'm willing to live with anyway.

I open the door, and much to my surprise, it is nothing like I expected. It is clean, and bright, and there is a little museum in the front. Wide aisles, nice displays. I walk to the back of the store, and a female employee comes up to me to ask if I need help. Right away. I tell her I am just looking, and she backs off. I go over to the book shelves, and start looking at some of the titles. They do seem to be into the educational aspect of things, as most of the books are practical how-to volumes. Including two volumes on anal sex for women. They were on the bottom shelf, so I had to bend over to look at them. Pity there weren't many people in the store, but I am hoping to go back sometime soon. I spent about half an hour looking around at everything they had (you wouldn't believe the selection of condoms! Just amazing.) and then began to look for what I had come to buy. Of course, it wasn't in the first six places I looked, and when the friendly female employee came up to me again, I looked over her shoulder and found them. The butt plugs. Several varieties, different shapes, some with a bend, some with multiple bead-like areas, one with a spiral. And the only one that came in sizes. Small, medium and large. Of course, the medium is larger than any of the other plugs with the exception of the one labeled Large, and I begin to wonder if I am going to get through the night ithout a lot of pain. ( And the answer to that is, No I'm not going to get by without pain.)

I also got some new lube, as I was unsure of the chemical makeup of what I had at home.

They gave me a catalog, with a list of the classes they offer. They have one on negotiation. I think it might be a good one, as I certainly could use it at the office. I capitulate too readily. Wind up volunteering for things I don't want to do.

I leave the store, and head west, to Clay street, to get the bus headed back toward Montgomery Street. The wind is blowing, and the skirt is riding up with every step. By the time I get on the bus, it is close to the tops of my stockings. Thankfully, I got a seat, but that didn't stop me from feeling as though the men were watching me, especially when I had to stand up to get off the bus.

It is four blocks back to the office, and by this point I am feeling almost indecently exposed. between the windy day, the walking, and the shortness of the skirt, I am surprised nobody said anything. I did notice a few people looking at me a bit strangely, and at least one of them works in my office. On the other hand, he was coming back from lunch at 3:00, so I guess he won't bring it up.

I went back in to the office and spent another two and a half hours working before I came home to complete my punishment.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?