<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

I will try very hard not to make the same mistake twice. It is in, but it took me half an hour to get it in. It was fairly easy until I got to the second swelling. That two inch diameter was just not going anywhere. I added more lube, and pretended it was you, fucking me. Hard, fast, then gentle and slow, and God, it hurt. I got it partway in, and it just wasn't going anywhere. and the muscles are still throbbing from being stretched so.

Again, I got a handful of lube, slathered it on, and just positioned the plug and began slowly sitting up. In this case, gravity helped. And finally relaxing a bit helped as well. However, it is definately a punishment. And I am going to remember it for a long time.

It is all the way inside me, and while the muscles are still not happy, I am glad to have even a surrogate part of you inside me. I will happily wear this for the remainder of the evening (I remember,minimum of four hours) and right now I'm willing to bet that I will be extremely unhappy when the time comes to take it out. Now that the muscles are beginning to calm down, I can enjoy the feeling of being filled by you, even as I continue to feel the pain of disappointing you.

Pretending that it was you fucking me in the ass is all that got me through this. But there was never a time I considered stopping without completing my punishment. I am just grateful that I had the opportunity to get to the store today and complete this rather than having to make you wait any longer. By the time you wake up in the morning, I will have described the entire punishment to you.

I am going to go to the kitchen for a moment, so I will submit this and write more when I return.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?