<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

It is late, and I should be sleeping, but I wanted to talk to you before I go to bed. I know that I need to shop for produce tomorrow, as I have completely run out of things that aren't pointy, but I might just be getting the hang of this.

It only works if I really concentrate. Not on what I'm doing, but on who I'm talking to. It matters what I do, but it doesn't seem to matter as much as who I picture. Interruptions are deadly. And any hint of you know who just spoils the mood.

My taper from the other evening was the object of choice. As I stated, I have run out of non-pointy things. It is amazing how many items have points. The things you just don't think about, you know? Any way, I have learned my lesson, and am applying lubricant liberally. Very liberally. It makes things work better. And the particular angle at which the rubbing of the clit occurs - more important than you would think. And yes, this is all very clinical. But I don't really have words for how it feels. You know that I am wired a bit funny, and so some of the sensations I feel are, shall we say, unusual?

I know that I am well on the way when the soles of my feet start to burn. How's that for strange? And the finger marks on the inside of my thigh? They have neighbors. But you are with me the whole way. In fact, I spent a bit of time begging you to fuck me this evening. And yes, I do know you are nowhere near here. At least not in body. But the occasional thought is (it seems) enough.

So there we are. I'm headed to bed, to dream of whatever is to come. Have a wonderful night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?