<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 06, 2004

Not much to report this evening (or morning, as the case may be). Maria is home, and has informed me that my new skirts are too short, so I guess I did manage to pick the right ones.

I was extra careful to make sure that I was following instructions thei evening on the way home, because it becomes more difficult now that she is here. I will continue to follow your directions, of course, but may have to make a few small changes... especially on Saturday, when we go out with her Rainbow friends. But I know you have already said this is okay.

I will also have to wear panties on the day that I go out to get the new underwear. One of the rules... you have to have underwear on to try on underwear. Just the way it works. But I will be going all the way down to San Jose for that, so the car trip should be interesting anyway.
And I can carry them in my purse until I get to the store. That will work.

Last night was not an unqualified success. I slept, but it was very uneasy, and I woke up with an old Elvis song running through my mind - Return to Sender.

Chilling.

I'm a little bit sore, but will (now that she is asleep) find something to masturbate with tonight. Maybe an old favorite, as I am a bit sore, and it is quite late. I'll let you know in the morning. Hopefully I will have some time by myself then.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?