<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

Okay, you said to write what I was thinking. So here goes.

You have turned me into the female version of a sixteen year old boy. It is a bit disconcerting to be thinking of sex in the middle of meetings with a bunch of engineers, none of whom is the least bit my type. But it does make the meetings go faster. Or they seem to go faster, anyway.

As it turns out, I do have stops to make on the way home this evening. I was planning to go to the gym, as I am feeling the need for a nice long walk on the treadmill, but the newest plan is to make new dresses for the girls, so I have to get to the store and pick up fabric, a pattern, zipper, etc.

This will put me right smack in Home Depot territory, so I will probably go and take a look at the paint chips. The house needs to be painted this fall. (Summer is too damp.)

It will be interesting, I imagine. Hell, it is already interesting.

And now I am going to attempt to get some actual work done. For a while, anyway.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?