<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 15, 2004

So, I'm in the car, and I'm pretty much naked, and I am more uncomfortable than I have been in a really long time. And if you don't understand why, take off your shirt and rub the shoulder harness across one of your nipples a few dozen times. You'll see. And that is nothing in comparison to driving into a neighborhood in San Francisco like that. Talk about difficult - I never did get at all comfortable, and it certainly didn't make me feel sexy. Alone, yes. Sexy? nah.

But I made it there in one piece, and I have come to the conclusion that the odds of somebody actually looking closely enough at me to see anything while I'm driving down the highway are slim to none. I mean, they exist, but looking at other drivers isn't really a pastime out here. Most people are too caught up in their own conversations (cell phones are everywhere.) to worry about looking around. In fact, that is one of the reasons it is so dangerous to drive out here. Nobody pays attention to what is going on around them.

Okay. Rant over.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?