<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

Speaking of obsessing, (yes, I know we weren't speaking of anything, but still...) I am beginning to feel a bit pressed because I don't have a list of items to pack for the trip. Ordinarily I would be packed by now. (And yes, I do know how strange that is.) (Thanks for noticing.)

Looking for suggestions.

Is it okay to bring something a bit, how shall I put this? A bit more modest, for meeting the wives of old friends?

Oh - Beth wants to go out drinking one night. If that is all right with you, I will set up a date with her. Possibly Thursday evening. Or Saturday maybe. When she's free. I was considering the little black dress I wore to the cocktail party last month. It is longer than you like, but the neckline kind of makes up for it. Let me know. And she wants to do some dancing, so if it is okay with you I will bring the lower heels with me to Ohio so I don't break anything on the dance floor. If not, I'll figure out how to manage on the high heels.

It has been years since I have been in that part of the country in September - will I need a coat? I know I won't while I am with you, but on the other evenings? Is it going to be cold at night?

So many questions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?