<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 13, 2004

This is going to be just a draft, and I am certain it will go through many revisions before I see you, but I need to start somewhere, so here goes.
(and I am avoiding using names, for all the obvious reasons, so I will substitute some appropriate term of endearment.)

Dearest,
I offer myself to you, to do with, or not, as you please. You have my heart, my body, my mind. I will be whatever you need me to be, for however long you desire. I will be your slut, your whore, your lover, your friend. I will obey your every command, comply to the best of my ability with your every request, accept your every suggestion. I will ask for nothing except the opportunity to be a part of your life, as you have always been a part of mine.
I will place no restrictions on you or on the relationship, as I believe in you and in your concern for me and I choose to trust in your judgement. I will ask that you hold my hand should you decide that third parties need to be brought into the picture. But (with the exception of animals, because, well, just because.) I will not ever refuse you. No matter what the cost.

And that, my dear, is the reality of this situation. I want nothing more than to be yours.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?