<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

This is going to be ugly. Just letting you know. You don't have to read it, I just have to say it to somebody.
Please, God, make him leave me alone. I don't think I can stand it. And if he touches me again I may have to do something I will regret.
Why is he doing this to me? Is he really trying to make me insane? Because it is working. I am just about to lose my mind. I can't read my email, or write anything, or do anything without getting the third degree.
And it isn't as though he cares, because we all know he doesn't. I am sorry if his girlfriend isn't there for him (as appears to be the case, at least at the moment) but that doesn't mean I want him hanging around. I shouldn't have to tell him more than once that I would rather be dead, should I?

And somehow I thought that would make me feel better. It didn't.
I think I will just go to bed and dream of you. At least that feels good.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?