<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 08, 2004

This should amuse you no end. I went out to look at pretty underwear today. As you no doubt already know, you have to wear underwear to try on underwear. Just one of those things. So, today, for the first time in a week, I wear panties.
I get to San Jose, (a fifty mile drive) and go into the mall. I need to use the ladies room, and so I go find it and use it. Then I walk around the damned mall for at least an hour. Because I was being good (and believe me, it took an effort) I didn't smooth down the skirt after I got up. I should have.

I took off my denim shirt (thank goodness for long shirts) and almost immediately a lovely woman told me that my skirt was caught in my panties. I had by then been walking around that way for at least (as I said) an hour.

Quit snickering.

Okay, it is a little bit funny, and it is surely my own fault. However, it was mortifying at the time, and I just keep telling myself how good an idea it was to shop down there today, because none of those people are ever going to see me again.

Hope your flight went well.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?