<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Where to begin? I guess the beginning is as good a place as any.
I knew what the plan was for today, so I dressed accordingly, with the black skirt and the dark top. Stockings and black flats for shopping and the beach.
I left the house thinking there would be lots of fog, because there has been fog every day for weeks. But no, we didn't have fog last night. Instead, we had the coldest day at the beach in months. It was freezing. I parked near the pier, as usual, and got out of the car. Put my purse into the trunk - and then realized just how far that lovely little skirt had managed to ride up while I was driving. And the gentleman who was passing on the road behind the car noticed as well. It was rather embarrassing. By now, I'm covered in goosebumps from head to toe, so I did put on my jacket. It's pretty short, and I did leave it unzipped so my chest was thoroughly exposed. (And is now windburned, thank you very much.) But it has pockets, and stuffing my hands into them keeps me from touching the skirt. (There is a method to this particular bit of madness!)
I walked down the sidewalk, with a nice older couple behind me and I stepped aside to let them pass. Just needed to do that.
When I arrived at the end of the sidewalk and the beginning of the real seawall between the beach and the golf course, the wind had picked up, and everything wa pretty much flying. The flag was standing almost straight out, and so, for the most part, was my skirt.
Now, you need to be able to picture this beach. There is the usual flat sandy portion leading to the water where most of the fishermen and crazy swimmers spend their time. Then there is the seawall, mostly populated with fishermen getting to their spots on the beach, people bundled up as though a snow day had been declared, dog walkers (they are supposed to be leashed. Ha!) and me.

Down the embankment on the other side of the seawall is the golf course.
Normally, people walk out to the point on the side near the ocean and come back on the golf course side. Makes sense, right?

Getting back to my trek, I hear a girl calling a dog, and then I feel something. Something touching my skirt. Something lifting up my skirt. And sticking his (or her) head under it. This something was a golden retriever with a very cold, very wet nose. It was this dog the girl was calling. It was also this dog that slobbered all over my skirt. Pretty much rid me of any fears for this walk.

The rest of the walk was less eventful, although there was a gentleman on a bike who came around a couple of times, and there was this one guy who walked really slowly past me headed in the other direction, and just way too close. As I said, usually people headed out stay on one side, and going back the other. This particular man was within about a foot of me as he passed. Kind of creepy. And I don't know why. I mean, ordinarily I probably wouldn't have thought too much of it, but today it just struck me as strange.
I don't think the group of couples with their dogs was paying enough attention to actually see anything, but I made sure to get away from those noses pretty quickly. And that took me back to the sidewalk. And as I was headed toward the car, this little old woman came walking up to me and gave me the nastiest look. I relly didn't get it, and I kind of smiled, until I got back to the car and noticed that (in that light) the damned skirt is almost transparent. No wonder she was glaring at me. I might as well have been wearing nothing. (And yes, I would get arrested for that. Even here.)

So I retrieve my purse, which contains the candle you requested. I figure it's all over anyway, so what the hell. I pull out the candle after having gotten back into the car, and begin to masturbate with it. Now this is a fairly busy street, and a pretty full parking area. And in the next car over a couple (the man sitting closer to me) is having a picnic. So I'm rubbing my clit while this guy is eating his sandwich. Just struck me as funny. But every time a car went past, and every time the pigeons decided to suddenly take off, I got distracted. And you know that If I am going to have an orgasm, I have to really work at it. It just doesn't happen easily for me. So I got myself nicely frustrated, and managed to make myself a little sore to boot.

Eventually I gave up, and headed for the gas station to fill up the tank before I got onto the freeway. I decided not to go inside, as there was a lovely young man filling his tank directly across from where I would be paying at the pump. (This station, by the way, is one another busy street. And the pumps are withing spitting distance of that street. And yes, it was still windy. And I was still wearing almost nothing.)
So I managed to pretty much expose myself to half the population of my town this morning.

And then I went shopping for pretty underwear. Now, as I have explained, you have to wear panties to try on underwear. Yes, even to try on the kind I was buying. So before I left the house, I stuck a pair into my purse. (thank goodness for large purses.) When I got to the mall, I went into the bathroom and put them on. There was only one stall in the bathroom, and a very nice older woman patiently waited while I did so.. And I'm pretty sure she knew what I was doing, as the door wasn't very well fitted. Good sized gaps on either side of the doorway.

I went to the store, and the woman was delighted to help me. I found what I was looking for, and she helped me try it on. (There has to be a first for everything, right?) It does give me a waist, but I really need to spend the entire remainder of the month in the gym. I really just do.

But that is another story, for another day. I'm going to try to get some sleep tonight. And who knows... I might just pull out my favorite toy and do a little masturbating beforehand. In fact, I probably won't sleep unless I do, so I'm going to do just that. And if that isn't okay, I'm sure you'll let me know.





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?