<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

You can ignore this one as well. Just need to do a bit of screaming.

Where exactly does he think I am getting all this money he claims I am investing in real estate? Huh? He knows what the mortgage payment is. He knows how many other bills there are. What the hell is he going on about?

And when exactly did he start caring anyway? Not in recent memory.

This weekend I make a dress. And if I don't get to the gym soon, I am never going to fit into any of the things I want to wear next month.

And no, those two thoughts weren't related. Just blowing off steam. Tomorrow evening I have an engagement with Maria. Will be in Concord for dinner and an official visit. Then on Friday we have the regular meeting and Maria is having a friend stay over.

But Saturday is mine. I will walk by the beach, and go to the gym, and watch the ocean. And email. Hopefully in peace.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?