<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

And so the day begins. I sit here watching the minutes tick by, waiting. I'm not even sure what I'm waiting for any more. (funny - I thought these drugs were supposed to make me feel better. If this is better, where would I be without them?)

I know that in the long run it is in all our best interests, but right now it just feels as though I've damaged something beyond repair. Perhaps I have.

And you don't really need to hear this, do you? I'll try to stick to the cheery stuff from now on.

Any suggestions about what I should wear to the reading on Friday? I think he may be reading "Pretend". It has always been my favorite of his stories, and I would love to hear his interpretation of it.

I'll bring tissues. (it is a very emotional story - somewhere underneath all the smut.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?