<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Can you spell foolish and stupid and paranoid? That would be me. Not feeling too good about myself right now. Filing for a legal separation tomorrow, or at least getting the paperwork done.

I guess he thought there was still some hope, even after all these years. I have no idea why - he's been telling me that he doesn't love me the whole time we've been together. And that probably says more about me than anything else I could ever say, doesn't it?

At least nobody got hurt. Of course, he may still believe I'll get over it and everything will be back to normal tomorrow. He would be mistaken if he believed that.

As I told him, this was the straw that broke the camel's back. I simply cannot continue in this manner. I can't be responsible for him any more. I have enough on my plate just taking care of Maria and the house and all the bills and the cars and the job.

Is it any wonder I never seem to get around to taking care of myself?

And now you know the majority of this long, sordid story. He was angry because I wasn't unhappy any more. That is why he has been harassing me in the mornings. He wanted me to be miserable again.

I think he may have gotten his wish.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?