<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Hello again.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with the silly thing, but I'll figure it out. Funny, after having worked with computers for thirteen years, I'm still not sure exactly what makes them tick. Sometimes they're just stubborn. And believe me, I know stubborn.

Tomorrow afternoon at about six your time, I'll be at the theater. Taming of the Shrew. I know, but I just couldn't help myself. I hope Maria enjoys it. She is at a movie tonight. Yes, I've got the house to myself for all of about two hours. It is the longest I've been alone since I've been back. I think they have finally deie I'm not going to stick my head in the oven. Not that it would do any good... it is electric. But it's the thought that counts, right?

Okay, I have added both your addresses to the allow any time list... let me know if that doesn't fix the problem.

Well, I had best let you go for tonight. I'll write again in the morning. Please take care of yourself.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?