<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

Hello again.

Maria is off to school, so I have some time to chat. I don't need to be in Palo Alto until about 12:30 this afternoon, and I had anticipated some aftermath from this morning so I am not going into the office today. Probably just as well, as I need to get those meds. I'll do that on my way out, I guess. Don't want to be taking them and then getting behind the wheel.

The Keystone Cops had nothing on me this morning. I guess I will need to become more efficient at getting ready, or something. I was close to panic at about 5:28. And I thought I had been so clever - getting everything set up early so I wouldn't be late again. I know you hate it when I'm late. And believe me, I beat myself up over it every time.

I miss you. I would have given anything just to be able to see your face this morning. I understand that you already know all this, but sometimes it helps to actually say it. In some bizarre way, keeping it all inside just eats at me. So I'll tell you yet again. Anything. Any time. Always.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?