<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hi there gorgeous.

You don't really need to read this one. Just about a strange, drug-induced dream. I just needed to tell somebody about it to get it out of my head. Otherwise, I'll dream it again tonight.


Zyban lives up to its reputation. I had the strangest dream last night. One of those where you know you're dreaming, and yet things just play out and you can't stop them?

Yeah, that kind.

You were there, and it was after this summer, but based on how we looked, it must have been at least ten years ago. And Maria was there, but almost grown up. (Told you it was strange.) We kept seeing each other, and not really talking. Passing on our separate ways, so to speak. At one point we were sitting at a table in some cafe, finally getting a chance to talk... but the entire place was filled with people we knew, and they all wanted to talk to you.

Then it gets a bit bizarre - a waterbed springs a leak, (and neither of us was in it.) Maria is chastising me for being out too late on a work night. (this actually sounds like something she would do.) In the end, I found myself sitting on the ground in front of the door, and we finally talked on your way out.

Strange. I, for one, was hoping for something a little bit sexier. But that's just me, I guess.

Not looking forward to a repeat tonight, however.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?