<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Hi there tall, dark, and well, you can fill in the rest.

I'm all alone in the office again tonight. I'm becoming friendly with all the custodial staff, as well as the security guards. Often a plus when you work late on a regular basis. They know where I am, and keep an eye out for other people coming up here. Makes one feel safer, anyway.

I've reached the point where I can expect to get out of here in an hour or so. Maybe I'll get home before ten tonight. An unexpected pleasure - a full night's sleep. If the build doesn't break.

Damn. Guess it might be longer than I had hoped. Oh well... while I'm watching the error messages scroll by, I can daydream about you. Certainly one of my favorite pastimes. As you know.

Just in case you weren't there when it happened, I woke up with a smile again this morning. Wonderful dreams, even though it was a short night. Don't remember the content, just the feeling. (again, probably because I didn't get to sleep until almost one, and got up at a quarter till five or so.)

I do remember the star, though. And he had the sweetest appendectomy scar...



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?