<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 04, 2004

Just looked at the forecast for your area. I guess I had better stop complaining about the cold, huh? Boy your fall has gone fast. Sounds like winter has arrived in your area as well.

And if drivers there are anything like the drivers here, the first sign of real weather brings out the people who need to speed up to get off the wet roads faster. Yeah. I've known a few of those. I think they should require everyone to be able to drive on snow in order to get a license. Or at least to be able to drive in the rain. But no, that would require people to show some skill, and we can't have that. Might make someone feel inferior. Kind of like passing kids from grade to grade without making them learn to read.

Can you tell I'm feeling a bit less than my normal chipper self? Still, I have managed far more difficult things, haven't I? Doesn't make it fun. Just not the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Talk to you soon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?