<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Just a note while I wait for the source line to sync. (It takes a while) I managed to walk myself right out of a pair of flats this weekend, so this evening will be punctuated by an attempt at some shopping. Shoes, and a few other fun items.

And I still can't find my black skirt, so I have to replace it. I have all these blouses that have patterns... and two skirts that also have patterns. Not working so well. So basic black will have to be replaced. I'm hoping to find something soon. If not, I'll just have to bite the bullet and make one. (I'm trying to avoid having to do so, as the costume is going to be plenty of work.)

I'm planning a trip to GV sometime this week. Perhaps tomorrow, as there will be few people in the office. Otherwise Friday, because we have the monthly engineering meeting and the going away lunch on Thursday this week. Busy, busy.

Thank goodness for reliable public transportation. Not like in the midwest, where you're lucky to find one bus that makes a round-trip each day. Say what you want about Muni... they run often enough, and are for the most part, reliable.

Ah, the sync has completed. Time to get back.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?