<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

One of the many side effects of Zyban is particularly vivid dreams. As I have been having vivid dreams already, I'll have to let you know what happens. Should be interesting, to say the least.

I've gotten the drugs the ER doctor prescribed for me. I have started with the ibuprofen, and will take the other before bed tonight. Perhaps tomorrow I'll wake up with a jaw that moves.

Oh, I lost another four pounds this week. At this rate, I'll be skinnier than the anorexic women at the next reunion. Just don't know how many times I can dislocate my jaw to keep it up. (just kidding - I know what you want, and that isn't it.)

I just wish I knew what was going on with you. I know something's up, just can't put my finger on it. I guess you'll tell me when you are ready. I just want you to know that whatever it is, I'm on your side.

I may make an early night of it - can't wait for those dreams.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?