<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

You noticed that I was having a terrible afternoon on Friday. Thank you. One more reason I like you so much.

As far as patience goes, I'm doing a bit better. I didn't melt down until yesterday, and even then it only lasted for an hour or so, very early in the morning. That doesn't mean I don't worry, because I do. On the other hand, would I be me if I didn't?

I can't imagine how I survived getting a letter from you once a month or less often back then. Perhaps it was because at the time I believed you were immortal. Untouchable. Hell, I thought we all were. Although I still remember that slight feeling of panic every time they made unexpected announcements over the loudspeaker.

It has been a long time since I believed anyone was invincible.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?