<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Do you remember the mostly pink skirt? The one I wore when we went out?

(As opposed to the nothing I wore when we stayed in?)

I believe I'm going to have to start wearing that belt I bought the other day. (at least it matches most of my shoes) It happened again this evening.

Yes, you can picture it. I know you can. It was at the BART station in Colma. (the one that evidently has hot tubs nearby.) I got off the train. Nothing unusual about that, right? I stepped onto the escalator, and began going up. So far so good.

I got off the escalator, and something wasn't right. It just felt funny, you know? Like something was out of place. I thought perhaps my skirt had gotten caught in my stocking while I was on the train, so I pulled on it and made sure it wasn't caught. (Believe me, it wasn't.)

Still felt wrong, somehow. I thought maybe it was my shirt, so I adjusted that. Nope. I tried the jacket - no luck.

By this time I've reached the turnstile, and I need to grab my ticket and leave the paid area... there are people behind me. So I pull the ticket out of my pocket, put it through the machine and go out. As I grab the ticket on the way out, I look down.

You remember this skirt. It rests just an inch or two above the knee, unless it has ridden up, in which case it rests somewhere mid-thigh. Not this evening. Nearly to my ankles. You have never seen me move this fast, Master. Well, at least not in a very long time.

I grabbed that skirt and yanked it up to my waist. Talk about embarrassing. The whole place was full of people commuting home after work. And I still had to get to the car.

I have no idea how it happened. I must have either stepped on it getting up from my seat on the train, or caught it in the escalator somehow. I can't imagine getting it caught and not noticing, though.

All I can say is that it might just be time for either new skirts, or the belt. Or both.

I do think you would have gotten a kick out of the look of horror on my face, though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?