<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I am wearing the maroon skirt with the butterflies and the long sleeved white blouse. I went there, and he waved as I pulled in. He began filling the tank before I had a chance to even speak to him. I slid out out of the van, and handed him my credit card. We chatted about the weather, and the fact that it had suddenly become very windy and gray out. I mentioned that I seem to have difficulty dressing properly for the weather, and he looked at my skirt, blowing around in the wind, and he looked at my shirt, and he looked at me. And I don't know if this is what you wanted me to see in his face, but he looked at me like I was dirt.

He was very polite, and went to help some other people. When the tank was full, I put away the nozzle, and got into the van to leave. Half way out of the parking area, I remembered that I hadn't closed the gas tank or the little door on the side of the van. So I had to get back out in front of the (full) station and close them.

It was not as difficult as I had thought it would be, until he looked me in the eye and I saw that on his face. May I not go back there for a while?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?