<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

I amuse myself at the gym by thinking about all the things I may be working for. (Of course, I have no idea what I'm working for, except to please you by making myself healthier.) (Which, by the way, is more than enough. Although the idea of a reward is interesting, to say the least.)

This evening's foray into the unknown involved meeting you in Detroit and getting on an airplane. It wasn't a long flight, just long enough for coffee, but it was interesting.
You told me that you were flying with me rather than meeting me at the other end because you had rented a vehicle that I would be happy with. I, of course, knew that meant one with a bench seat rather than the dastardly bucket seats.

It was early spring (okay, I'm being just a little bit unrealistic here, but it's my fantasy, and it doesn't work without the jacket.) so I had a jacket with me. You had me take it off and put it across my lap on the plane. While we were taking off, you reached under the jacket, and started stroking me. You slid a finger inside me, and kept it there while we were served drinks. (I poured yours, as you were otherwise occupied.)

It was lovely.

Once we landed, we went and picked up the vehicle. (I have no idea if it was a car, a truck, or roller skates.) It did have the bench seat, and the man at the rental place seemed determined to get you to upgrade to something else. You were not to be convinced, and we left soon after. You had me slide in to the middle of the seat, and had me pull my skirt up so I wasn't sitting on it at all. You slid in, and as soon as we were out of the parking lot you had me lie down on the seat and unzip your pants. I take you into my mouth, and you slide your hand down my thigh...

We drive for a while, and then you pull onto a small road. You stop, and we move away from behind the steering wheel. You push me up onto the seat, facing the back. You crawl up onto the seat behind me, and slide into me. You hold me up against the back of the seat and take me over, and over. And when you're ready, you pull out and turn me around, slipping into my mouth. You cum in my mouth, and you taste of me, and it is wonderful.

And (more's the pity) then the treadmill stopped. My half hour was over.

Thinking about it on the way home, I figured something out. I had no idea where we were going. And it didn't matter, because I knew that you did.
Sometimes I wonder, but I don't need to know where we're going. You do, and wherever you lead, I will happily follow.

But tonight I am going to finish that dream from this morning. I do love feeling your cock in my ass.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?