<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 22, 2004

I had a dream last night.

I dreamed that you were going away for a while - holidays or something. And that you wanted me to wear something for you while you were away. (That's how I remembered I even had the things. They have been buried in my jewelry box for months and months.)

I do hope that if you go away for an extended period you'll let me know, so I don't lose my (admittedly small) mind worrying that something has happened to you.

On the other hand, I can't think of an easier way to lose the weight than being frantic all the time. Not necessarily healthy, but effective.

However, sex is supposed to burn lots of calories, and would be a much more fun way to go about it...

Just a thought.

I remember. And thank you for being my Master.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?