<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

I have many things to be thankful for on this holiday.

You. My daughter, mother and sister are healthy. I still have a job. I have accomplished a lot this year. Maria is (finally) doing well both in and out of school.

I found three of the most important people in my life, after having foolishly allowed them to slip away. There are people who love me, and look out for me, and even one who insists I take better care of myself. I honestly don't know how I lived without them for so long.

Of course, that brings me to the root of the matter, doesn't it?


I am so tempted to just pick up the phone and call someone. Anyone. Perhaps C, or E. Either of them is capable of sounding as though delighted to hear from me. And I could use a little delighted to hear from me right about now.

Im going to go to the gym when the parade is over. Do you still watch it? No, I don't really want an answer to that. I'd rather imagine that you do.

I'll be okay when the holiday is over. This is the one time of year that I just really hate living out here. I miss having a full house. I miss inviting friends over.

Nostalgia rearing its ugly head again. Please forgive me.

And enjoy the holiday. I mean it. Full description will be appreciated if offered. Living vicariously can be a good thing.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?