<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

I was perfectly happy before, you know. Okay, well maybe not happy, but content. No, that really doesn't describe it either, does it? Oh, very well. I was miserable, but had been for so long I didn't recognise it any more. Is that what you needed to hear? Bound and determined to get the truth out of me, aren't you?

I very nearly didn't come in to the office this morning. All I wanted was to stay in bed and dream about you. I did go back to bed after our date. I know I should stay up on weekdays, but the bed looked so inviting, and I really wanted to cuddle just a little bit...

Wound up starting a dream I really should have stayed and finished. It left me feeling rather unsatisfied. And very empty.

I miss your touch.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?