<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 21, 2004

I was wrong. It is evidently not time for the recurring dreams yet. I am still in the airport meeting phase.

This one was a bit different though. You called me and had me meet you at some airline. (I have no idea which one... it was, however, in Cleveland.)

Except, you didn't tell me you were meeting me. You just had me go to the gate area (outside security, of course) and wait. Without telling me who or what I was waiting for.

We continued talking (and you must have been able to see me, as you were commenting on what I was wearing and had me open my blouse more) and then you were there. What a wonderful surprise.

Sigh. Yes, there's more, but the spreadsheet is calling my name. Back to work for yours truly.

And I remember. Always.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?