<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Once again reality rears its ugly head, and I must face the fact that my life is, in fact, pretty damned good.

I have had the enormous good fortune to make true friends. The kind who still love you years later. The kind who welcome you back into their homes and their hearts long after you had decided you were never going to have that sort of thing again.

The kind you can tell anything - because you have finally figured out that what your parents told you is true. Some people are going to love you, and some aren't. And the ones who do will love you no matter what. The ones who don't? Same thing. Nothing will change the way they feel either.

Some of my closest friends have come back into my life this year.

When it comes right down to it, what day to day unhappiness can compare with that?



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?