<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

So where will it be headed? The airplane, silly. It doesn't really matter, I guess. Perhaps Australia. That would be a long enough trip.

I like the window seat, but I'll happily trade if you want to look out. Me? I'm going to put my feet up on one seat, and my head in your lap and cover myself with a couple of blankets. They turn the lights down after a while, so people can sleep. You probably won't get the opportunity to sleep much, though. I have plans for you.

I do love the way you taste. And what you can do with your hands... goodness. I don't think I'll get any sleep either. Although, if the past is any indication of how the future will be, I'll slip off into dreamland pretty quickly. All it takes is what? Your arm around me? (okay, the incredible orgasm probably helped, but still...)

funny. I've never been able to sleep with anyone else around. Never.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?