<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Something I put into the other blog, that you might enjoy.

Back dated so it doesn't come up first in the blog, but it was written in the afternoon.

Work isn't everything. I know it may look that way from this blog, but it really just isn't.

Sometimes I enjoy my job. And sometimes I'd love to see the place burn to the ground. In this, I think I'm probably like the vast majority of people.

The atmosphere here may be strange to some, as software development is a bizarre field full of people who firmly believe they are going to "change the world" to quote Larry Ellison.

Trust me - we ain't changing the world here.

And we bleed when you cut us. And we get lonely and want to see our loved ones on the holidays. Even if there is a deadline looming.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?