<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Tears

I do not know if you want my tears, and await the day I tell you about them, of if you hate them.

If it is my tears you want, I have plenty to offer. For you, over you, I could easily cry every day for the rest of my life.

Me at my most vulnerable.

If, in fact, you do not wish me to cry for you, I will keep it all inside. It hurts me to do so, but if my tears make you unhappy, I will. For as long as you need me to do so.

It isn't strength not to cry. It is mere force of will. Yours over mine.

As you said one day a long (seems long, anyway) time ago:
"Because I said so, and you do want to please me, don't you?"

And I do.

It kills me to think that you may be disappointed in me, or that I may have failed you (again) in some way.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?