<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 13, 2004

This evening I had just the best fantasy going. The problem is that it was on the way to the meeting from the office, and the darned meeting took so long I've forgotten the details.

But I'll tell you one thing - it was good. How good? Good enough that I hiked my skirt all the way up and was driving (on 19th Avenue in San Francisco) during rush hour with my right hand and masturbating with my left.

I know, slightly dangerous. And rather embarrassing had I been stopped for any reason. But I really wasn't thinking about that at the time. I was thinking about you. And really high heels. So high I could barely stand up in them, much less walk away. And nipple clamps.

And damn. I'm going to go to bed now. I'll talk to you tomorrow morning.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?