<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

Tonight I'll attempt (once again) to give myself that injection. I know it is a necessary evil, and that not doing so will result in some pretty ugly consequences, but still... the downhill slide is very slow. Almost unnoticable until you've gotten really far gone. Makes it harder to see the point, especially when you hate needles as much as I do. It isn't like I'll see a difference. But I have to do it before I get those blood tests, and I need at least a few days after the shot to let the stuff in my system even out. (Last time I got a really weird result because I had the test done within 24 hours of the shot.)

And I don't even know why I'm telling you this. Perhaps I think I'll be more likely to follow through if I think you know what I'm supposed to be doing. Or not. It is just as likely that I will find another excuse to put it off today. I'm good at that.

I'm far better at worrying about you than I am at worrying about myself.

On the other hand, I am down five pounds as of yesterday, so no punishment this month. Well, not unless I get really excessive on Sunday.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?