<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Tonight I'm sleeping with my vibrator. (Thank you for having me get it, by the way. If you were here, I'd kiss you.) (On the other hand, if you were here, I wouldn't need it, would I?)

Although, I'd be willing to bet you could find some devilish use for it, couldn't you? I already know what it can do to nipples, and obviously I'm aware of some of its other uses, as you know from watching me in the mornings. And I do enjoy being there for you every day.

Gives me a reason to get out of bed. Not to get dressed, mind you, but to get out of bed. I wonder... if you're watching before I get up, do you see me sleeping, or is it too dark in here? Just curious. I know I love to watch you sleep. You're so sweet, I just want to wrap my arms around you and kiss you all over. To kiss you, and rub you, and suck you, and wake you up in the best way possible. Lovely thought. Of course, the fact that you taste so good makes it even better. And I remember how I tasted on you. I enjoyed that, although I didn't tell you at the time. Made me feel, I don't know quite how to describe it, but I suppose like "yours" might come close. It isn't really the right word, but I cannot come up with a better one right now, and I know you understand what I mean.
The pleasure I get from seeing that smile on you face is better than anything else I can think of. I do love pleasing you, and I do feel terrible when I think I might not be pleasing to you. Sometimes I wonder.

Perhaps that's what I'll think about tonight, as I masturbate so I can go to sleep. It will certainly help me drift off to sleep, won't it?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?