<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

The Zyban finally came through with one of those really vivid dreams last night.

You met me at an airport - I don't have any idea where. You took me to the truck and put me inside. We drove for what seemed like forever, out in the middle of nowhere. A cabin.

We went inside, and you told me that since the nearest neighbors were miles away I didn't need to be quiet. Nobody would hear me scream.

Skipping all the talk (there's always talk) we are in bed. You are fucking me in the ass with the plug, and in the cunt with the vibrator. You leave the plug in me and give me your cock. I feel you cum inside me, and ask if I can lick you clean. You allow this, and then you begin fucking me again while I suck your balls and lick your ass. Slowly at first, gently. Then with more pressure, around the sphincter, pressing in with my tongue until I feel it give just a little. Pushing my tongue into your ass, fucking you while you fuck me.

And then the alarm goes off. (typical, huh?)



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?