<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 09, 2004

The day has come. The one we've been waiting for ever since I got back in September. Yes, I am fnally going to do it. And this morning will be the turning point.

In just a few minutes I head out to the office. And once I get there, I need to amend one document, and then - we go live.

I remember what you did to me prior to the last release. No orgasms for at least a week, wasn't it? Made me crazy. On the other hand, it did keep me on task. No slacking for me. I was bound and determined to get that thing out asap. This one? Meh. It can go out, or not, and it really doesn't make a huge difference to me. Just means I have to move on to the beta sooner. (and I am not looking forward to that)

The morning attitude adjustment does work wonders, though. Makes the whole day go more smoothly. Okay, maybe not, but it feels that way. Still a bit strange having the blinds open... Ijust keep waiting to see a face in the window. Either here, or from the neighbor's window. Oh - did you know they have really decorated the living room nicely. Yes, I can see it all from here.

Oh, love, I have to go. Got to get in to the office before nine. Boo. Hiss.

I'll let you know how it all turns out.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?