<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

Fantasy is a wonderful companion. My trips this weekend were accompanied by wonderful, wicked thoughts of all the ways in which I would love to have the opportunity to please you.

And one incident of changing my clothes in a parking lot. In downtown Oakland.

I am hoping for the opportunity one day to nibble your earlobes again. Okay, I want to nibble the rest of you as well, but I'm going for a PG rating with this post. As if.

Three more days until the next release. And after that, I fully intend to spend the holidays creating another story for you. And shopping. Half naked. For shoes. Lots of shoes. High, spike heeled shoes. The kind you need a salesman to assist you with. The kind that keep me from running out when you bring out the clamps.
(not that I would anyway...)

And now I'm going to go to bed. I have special dreams awaiting me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?