<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Good evening.

My friend has suddenly come down with the plague, so I went out by myself today. It is damned cold out there. And really windy. Especially up on top of Maori Point and at the overlook on Sharp Park road. (yes, I went to a number of places today.)

Got a few decent pictures, but it is really hard to photograph yourself. And it is just plain impossible to take a decent picture of your own behind. Cannot be done. At least not without more equipment than I have available to me.

Is a portion of the reason for this particular assignment to make me more comfortable with public nudity? Because it is kind of working, although I would give my right arm to know how long the guy in the green truck was there before I saw him. I do have to tell you, though. I didn't panic. And I didn't run, and I didn't immediately erase all the photos I had already taken. (I did, however, think about all of the above.)

I just sat down on the bench and proceeded to take some typical touristy photos of the beach and the high school. And I stayed for a few minutes, then got into the car and calmly drove away.

I have looked at the pictures. And if I didn't worship the ground you walk on before, I certainly do now. You are beyond any doubt the kindest man God ever created. And please never make me look at pictures of myself again after this. Pretty please?

I'll email them to you when you get home. Don't really think you want them coming where you are now.

Hope you are having a wonderful time, and remember the hugs from me. I'll be going out again tomorrow, and on Tuesday I break out the really, really short skirt. Wish me luck.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?